Hagan Scholarship applications will come available September 1st and must be completed and mailed back by November 15th. Applications and further information can be found at http://www.hsfmo.org
- Must be a student in the 2012 high school graduating class.
- Must enroll in a four year college the first semester after high school.
- Must be a resident of the State of Missouri or the State of Kansas.
- Must have attended as a junior and senior an Eligible High School.
- Must have achieved a high school GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must have scored 23 or higher (composite score) on the ACT.
- Must have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of less than $10,000.
- Must have an unmet financial need in excess of $2,000.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.