Copy the web address below into a new browser and click download application. Deadline is February 15th, but the sooner you get it started on it the better.
To be considered for a World Class scholarship,
an eligible student must:
1. Complete and include the application.
2. Compose and include the requested essay.
3. Include a copy of his or her high school transcript.
4. Include references of two educators from his or her school.
5. Mail all application materials postmarked on or before
February 15, 2012.
The selection of scholarship recipients is based on:
Academic Achievement: demonstrated by high school
grade point average information (GPA) and class ranking.
Leadership: based on self-reliance, initiative and creative ability
in school and out, as reflected in the applicant’s personal essay.
Additional determining factors include:
• Participation in school activities.
• Honors received.
• References of two educators from your school.
• Participation in community activities.