Cargill Community Scholarship Program
WHO: High-school seniors living in communities near Cargill operations in the U.S.
WHAT: 350 one-time scholarships of $1,000 and a $200 grant to each recipient’s high-school
- Online applications are due February 15, 2012, at 5 pm EST.
- Recipients will be announced in May 2012.
HOW: Guidelines and application can be found at the following location: Community Scholarship.
- Application requires the signature of any Cargill or Cargill joint-venture employee from the general community where the student lives. (Topeka)
- If you do not know if a Cargill operation is in your greater community, please send your city, state and zip code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The program is administered by National FFA, but students do not need to be members of FFA to be eligible.
- Children of Cargill employees are not eligible for this scholarship.