For more information: http://haganscholarships.org/
- Must be a resident of an Eligible State.
- Must have attended as a junior and senior an Eligible High School.
- Must be a student in the 2014 high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must have scored 23 or higher (Composite Score) on the ACT; or, a Reading and Math Single Score of 1110 on the SAT.
- Must enroll in a four year college the first semester after high school.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to start of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2013 using 2012 Tax Return Information.
- Must provide a complete copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report (5 or 6 pages.)
10. FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be less than $7,500.
11. Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
12. Must not have been convicted of a felony.