CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION – Due April 11, 2014
FOR 2014 – 2015 SCHOOL YEAR
See Mrs. Smith for applications!
Emporia Charter Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
Instructions for completing application:
- Must be resident of Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris or Coffey County.
- Application to be completed by applicant.
- Please type or print clearly.
- Attach the following to completed application:
- A letter of reference from high school counselor including your current GPA OR copy of grades or transcripts from your College/University including current GPA
- A biographical statement, including educational background, financial need, and other pertinent information about yourself.
- Send completed application with attachments to:
Emporia, KS 66801