“B. Davis Scholarship”
The creators of the “Student Award Search Aid” website are offering a scholarship for 2016.
Please visit our website at http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm to read about us and to apply for our scholarship. While you’re there, please browse through the rest of the site to learn more about applying for scholarships.
Our website was developed solely for the purpose of helping students locate and apply for scholarships. We are trying to improve the students’ chances for success. The site is free and we charge nothing for the information or the application.
The deadline for applications is May 23, 2016
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy’s® High School Heisman® Deadline: October 2, 2015
View this email in your browser
There is still time to refer students for the 2015 Wendy’s High School Heisman awards!
Every year Wendy’s recognizes more than 5,000 of the best male and female high school seniors and rewards $120,000 in donations to schools across the country. Wendy’s is looking for the next class of remarkable students who excel in academics, athletics, and community involvement to receive the Heisman honors. The class of 2016 graduating seniors can apply at http://www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com through this Friday, October 2, 2015.
Please tell eligible students to apply or refer students using this online form.
To be eligible, a student must have:
Maintained at least a ‘B’ grade point average
Participated in one of 43 eligible school sponsored sports
Demonstrated active involvement in his or her community
Winners are identified at the local, state and national level.
Students receive the recognition they deserve and their school can be one of 100 high schools who receive up to $5,000 in donations.
The Wendy’s High School Heisman program is truly a stepping stone toward high achievements, and with college admissions growing more selective, a national award of this caliber can help students stand out. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to tell students to apply or nominate someone today.
The Wendy’s High School Heisman program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
For more information, and to apply go to this website: http://www.allamericanaward.org/index
Scholarship for Christian Student Athletes!
Accepting Applications: September 1, 2015
Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
The SportQuest Playing With Purpose Scholarship Program is a national program that honors and encourages high school student athletes who excel athletically, academically and have committed their life to following Christ. Through scholarships, college exposure, community and national recognition, and more, we want to see them succeed and make a difference in this world.
The Playing With Purpose message encourages athletes to serve rather than being served, to lead with humility and engage culture.
Please help us recognize and reward the outstanding young men and women in your school and community.
Applying student athletes must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Currently a high school sophomore, junior or senior
2. Maintains a minimum “C” grade average or higher
3. Currently a varsity level athlete in one or more sports
4. A committed follower of Jesus Christ
Please identify the student athletes in your school that meet all the criteria and encourage them to apply at http://www.playingwithpurpose.org.
To apply online visit:
1. $2,000 scholarships to use towards college of choice (winners)
2. Unique athlete profile that introduces the applicant to
universities for further scholarship opportunities (every applicant)
3. Award Certificate (finalists)
4. Press Release (finalists)
5. Summer Sport ministry opportunities (select applicants)
PO Box 53433
Indianapolis, IN 46253
Since 1998, SportQuest Ministries has recognized over 69,000 Christian student athletes through the PWP program. Through scholarships, college exposure, community and national recognition, global sport ministry training and leadership development, we want to see those in sport succeed and make a difference in this world.
Please visit http://www.playingwithpurpose.org or http://www.sportquest.org or contact our office for additional information.
If you are interested please let Mrs. Smith know as soon as possible.
Each chapter can only recommend one student each year and we will consider girls from Burlingame, Osage City and Santa Fe Trail.
The qualities expected in a candidate include:
Extra curricular involvement
Community service/ volunteerism
Potential for future success
Deadline: October 25, 2015
To apply go to: https://scholars.horatioalger.org/scholarships/about-our-scholarship-programs/state-scholarships/
To be eligible to apply for a Horatio Alger State Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2016 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0; and
- Be a United States citizen
To apply please go to: https://www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com/application/
Application Deadline is October 2, 2015