To apply please go to: https://www.scholarsapply.org/statefarmgoodneighborscholarship/
The State Farm Companies Foundation believes all children deserve an education that helps them reach their potential and prepares them for life.
Our support goes to programs that provide students the instruction, resources, and support they need to succeed. The State Farm Good Neighbor Scholarship Program was established to provide financial assistance to high school seniors who plan to attend college, technical, or vocational school, but may not be able to meet the expenses of a higher education without such aid and often do not qualify for other scholarships.
The program is administered by Scholarship America.
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the State Farm Good Neighbor Scholarship Program must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a high school senior who will graduate at the end of the 2016-17 school year*
*Children of employees, agents, and retirees of the State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (the “Company”) and children of employees of the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates who are otherwise eligible may apply for scholarships, but they will not receive any preferences. Disqualified persons of the Foundation (within the meaning of Section 4946(a)(1) of the Code) will not be eligible for scholarships.
- Plan to enroll in full time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 to 3.20 on a 4.00 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Demonstrate financial need
What will be awarded?
- Up to fifty (50) selected recipients will receive a $2,500 award.
- Awards may be renewed up to one additional year based on maintaining satisfactory academic performance and full-time enrollment.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
An invitation to this year’s graduates interested in a career in technology.
Centriq Training is offering a $5,000 scholarship towards tuition at Centriq’s four month TechSmart KC training program to one young person who loves technology and wants to pursue a career in the technology industry.
Technology is the future of our economy. Centriq can make it your future!
The Centriq Technology Scholarship seeks a young person who has demonstrated:
- A passion for technology.
- An aptitude for technology.
- The ability to succeed in a technology classroom.
To be eligible* to receive the Centriq Technology Scholarship, you must:
- Be a member of this year’s high school graduating class.
- Have taken at least one technology or computer related class in high school.
- Continue your education beyond high school in Centriq’s TechSmart KC
- Submit a Centriq Technology Scholarship Application no later than Saturday, March 31, 2017.
Scholarship recipient will be announced on or before April 22, 2017.
Download the Technology Scholarship Application at www.centriq.com/highschoolscholarship.
For a description of the TechSmart KC program, go to www.centriq.com/4months.
For more information, contact: Kim Bridges at 913-322-7073 or email@example.com
Scholarship Opportunity for Senior Girls. Application available in your senior mailbox.
Due to School Counselor no later than March 16th, 2017
Nursing Schools Almanac has just launched its third annual Aspiring Nurse Scholarship. Our website will award a $1,000 scholarship to an aspiring nurse who best demonstrates:
+ A track record of academic excellence, particularly in science and mathematics
+ A passion for the nursing profession and the overall field of healthcare
This scholarship is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on June 30, 2017.
Interested students may visit www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com and click the banner on the right-hand side of the website’s homepage. Here they’ll find detailed scholarship information and the official application form.
Westar Energy is offering in 2017 valued at $3,000 each and renewable for 2 years. If possible, please share this information with your high school seniors or recent high school graduates who may be interested.
This information can also be found on Westar Energy’s corporate website (http://www.westarenergy.com) by clicking on “scholarship opportunities” which is located at the bottom left hand side of the home page under “Community Programs.” Deadline to apply is March 15, 2017.
Here is the direct link to the scholarship information: https://www.westarenergy.com/scholarship-opportunities
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or contact Bridget Fitzwater at the Ellis Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 10th year.
We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.
Scholarship Deadline – June 12, 2017.
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on our site.
To apply, please go to: http://khaninjurylaw.com/scholarship/
Khalil Khan and the other attorneys at the firm are proud to offer a generous $1,000.00 scholarship to a student of their choosing. To qualify for this scholarship:
- You must currently be enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a college or university in the United States.
- You must be able to provide an official school transcript or acceptance letter verifying your enrollment.
- You must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Write an essay explaining your plans for your education.
The deadline for application submissions is August 1st, 2017. Qualifying students can apply here: