An invitation to this year’s graduates interested in a career in technology.
Centriq Training is offering a $5,000 scholarship towards tuition at Centriq’s four month TechSmart KC training program to one young person who loves technology and wants to pursue a career in the technology industry.
Technology is the future of our economy. Centriq can make it your future!
The Centriq Technology Scholarship seeks a young person who has demonstrated:
- A passion for technology.
- An aptitude for technology.
- The ability to succeed in a technology classroom.
To be eligible* to receive the Centriq Technology Scholarship, you must:
- Be a member of this year’s high school graduating class.
- Have taken at least one technology or computer related class in high school.
- Continue your education beyond high school in Centriq’s TechSmart KC
- Submit a Centriq Technology Scholarship Application no later than Saturday, March 31, 2017.
Scholarship recipient will be announced on or before April 22, 2017.
Download the Technology Scholarship Application at www.centriq.com/highschoolscholarship.
For a description of the TechSmart KC program, go to www.centriq.com/4months.
For more information, contact: Kim Bridges at 913-322-7073 or email@example.com