- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Cumulative GPA of the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended
- You are required to submit a transcript verifying your GPA
The Fisher & Talwar $1,000 Legal Inspiration Scholarship is now available to students currently pursuing or plan on pursuing a college degree.
The deadline for application submissions is November 15, 2017. Qualifying students can apply here:
To qualify for this scholarship:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student who is currently attending (or planning to attend full-time) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must provide proof of current enrollment or plans to enroll in an accredited institution of higher education. If you have not received acceptance, you may still apply, but be sure to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment for the scholarship to be released.
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
Reminder: These are due Monday the 10th. If you have not picked up your application, it is in your Senior mailbox.
Reminder: These are in your senior mailboxes!
BURLINGAME RECREATION COMMISSION SCHOLARSHIP
MUST BE A BURLINGAME HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR GRADUATING THE 2016/2017 SCHOOL YEAR.
ALL ELIGIBLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE YEAR END AWARD ASSEMBLY
APPLICATIONS WILL BE JUDGED BY OUTSIDE SOURCE
SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE TOP 2 SENIORS FOR FURTHERING EDUCATION
AMOUNT: $250 EACH
Osage County Farm Bureau Association $250 Scholarship
Scholarship available for 2016/2017 High School Graduate
Osage County Farm Bureau Association represents grassroots agriculture. Our non-profit advocacy organization supports farm families through programs, products and services.
Student’s family must be a Paid Member of Osage County Farm Bureau
Would prefer a student majoring in an agricultural or related field of study, (but other fields will be considered)
Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
Application must be legible and neat to be considered
Applications must be completed and returned along with a copy of your transcript by March 31, 2017 . Please return application and transcript to Osage County Farm Bureau Association, 509 Market Street, Osage City, KS 66523.
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 10th year.
We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.
Scholarship Deadline – June 12, 2017.
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on our site.
CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FOR 2017 – 2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Emporia Charter Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
Instructions for completing application:
-Must be resident of Lyon, Chase, Greenwood, Osage, Morris or Coffey County.
-Application available in Senior Mailboxes.
-Please type or print clearly.
-Attach the following to completed application:
A letter of reference from high school counselor including your current GPA OR copy of grades or transcripts from your College/University including current GPA
A biographical statement, including educational background, financial need, and other pertinent information about yourself.
-Send completed application with attachments to:
ABWA Scholarship OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Emporia, KS 66801
RETURN TO ABOVE ADDRESS BY APRIL1 4, 2017