Jones Foundation Undergraduate Education Grant Application will be available exclusively on our website, www.jonesfdn.org, opening May 1 and closing June 15 at 4:00 PM.
Should they choose to wait until the last day to submit an application, they must also have in our office, by that same time, the supporting documents they have available. The application alone will not satisfy our deadline so please encourage them to apply early, rather than late.
The application is now completed online and submitted to our office electronically, but all other supporting documents must be copied and delivered or mailed to our office. Should you or any of your families have questions, please have them look over the website or give us a call. Remember, the Undergraduate Education Grant is NOT exclusive to ESU and FHTC.
Sharon Tidwell, Executive Director
The Walter S. & Evan C. Jones Foundation
2501 W. 18th, Suite D
Emporia, KS 66801
Due April 16th, 2018
This scholarship is for a Burlingame High School Senior who plan to attend ACC at the Burlingame campus in the Fall of 2018.
Applications available in Senior mailboxes.
Due Monday – April 16th
The Burlingame Lions Club established a scholarship with ACC to help a High School Junior (Senior in the Fall of 2018).
Applications are available in Mrs. Smith’s office.
Seniors – applications are in your mailboxes and are due to Mrs. Smith by April 12th, 2018
July 31, 2018
City Property Management, a HOA Management Service in the Phoenix, AZ is pleased to offer the City Property Management HOA Service Scholarship.
The Scholarship is open nationwide to those who will be attending college during the fall semester of 2018. Special consideration will be given to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in HOA Management, but anyone meeting the requirements who can demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the Real Estate field will be considered. This Award will be presented to current college students, but high school seniors who will be attending school in the fall semester of 2018 are also welcome to apply.
The award will be presented to a college student who is enrolled by the fall semester of 2018, but will not have graduated by fall semester of 2018 & is still attending courses at this time. This will be a one-time award.
The Scholarship will be judged primarily on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account.
- Completed application must be submitted online by July 31, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2018.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded the fall semester of 2018.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship
Scholarships available in Mrs. Smith’s office.
Applications are due April 11th by 3:00 p.m. to Mrs. Smith’s office.
When: Friday, March 30th from 10-2 p.m.
Where: Allen Community College – Burlingame
What: Computer related contests and activities- for students interested in Computer Technology.
Who: High School Students
To register, please email Sharon Lawless at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can get your name and shirt size.